Request a callback
Tax Engineering

Unification of credits for resident in Guatemala


I am from Guatemala and I wanted to know if I can ask for a loan for 20 years.


In reference to your inquiry, we inform you that our company does not perform banking credit or loan activities, our company is not a bank or financial entity. We can open a bank account in an offshore jurisdiction and then you could request the credit from the regulated entity.

Make a question or comment

Recent posts

How to hide the identity of an anonymous offshore company?

Offshore current accounts

What is offshore financial center?

List of countries that use EU Banks for money laundering on a large scale

What is a foreign company?

What is Beckham law and how to take advantage of it?

Special purpose entity to reduce tax liability

You also can open a bank account in Andorra


Offshore Company

Bank accounts

Prepaid cards

E-commerce package

Payment gateway

Online gambling license

Private foundations